I have never been one to set Goals. I have ideas of where I would like to be and what I would like to be doing but I do not give times scales or worry if these things do not happen. Life is fluid and circumstances change. I try very hard to enjoy the moment. Be present in this time and enjoy what I have right now and what I have achieved to date. The future is never guaranteed!
Three years ago I thought that it would be nice to reduce my hours a bit once my babies had all gone on to school. This September 4 children left my setting and my Monday became empty between school runs. I could have filled the spaces but I thought this was the right time to focus more on my Online resource sales and pushing my online profile. So I guess i have some goals in mind. So what would I like to achieve?
- Build my blog
- Work with more brands and companies
- Write for Early Education champions
- Share my experience and passion with other Early Years professionals
- Bring in an income from Online shop
- Publish a book about learning through play and being in nature!